Who we are?
Nakoda Steel has a renowned name as the specialist of Transformer Tank & Frame parts manufacturer and related Fabrication work. Company has two manufacturing facilities in highly industrialized G.I.D.C. of Vadodara – Makarpura and Waghodia.
Even when the prices of raw steel are highly volatile, company maintains very good stock of sheet metal in its inventory.With over 15 different machinery for sheet metal shearing, bending, punching and rolling; the company is able to process the first stage of sheet metal fabrication with mere ease.
The assistance we are able to offer you is due to the quality of experience we have in our team. Experienced CAD/CAM team has worked on various industrial projects and is able to understand the appropriate design and programme for each project. 24X7 working capability of our Hypertherm Plasma Cutting/Oxy Fuel Machine benches a top notch position to our processing capability. These machines add precision to sheet metal engineering.
In addition to these, a Coil De-coiling-leveling -shearing machine is also available under the same roof. Specialist in their respective areas is the strong team of expert shearers, benders replica watches and rollers and punchers.Fabrication department compromising of a number of working practitioners as Welders, Grinders, Fitters assure quality and leak proof work. An altogether different team is assigned the work for embossing and notching for sheet metal parts.
In all when compiled together, Nakoda Steel is able to provide a one stop shop for every type of sheet metal fabrication project.
BUSINESS OF THE COMPANY
- Supply of Mild Steel and Stainless Steel Sheets, Angle, Flats, Channel, Beams(H- I), Pipe, Rod
- Supply of Transformer Tank parts inclusive of Top Cover cutting and holes through CNC plasma cutting and top cover embossing plus tank parts’ Shearing, Bending, Rolling, Corner Cutting.
- Cut to size shearing, bending, rolling and various other sheet metal work
- Coil decoiling –leveling – shearing facility of any length with upto 3 mm thickness and 1500 mm width
- Fabrication of M.S. Transformer Tanks with the help of advanced welding, grinding and drilling machinery.
- Frame parts for M.S. Transformer Tanks
- Surface preparation through shot blasting, liquid dipping